As this site can deal with many topics and themes, anyone posting must be over 18 years of age. It is suggested that no one under 18 read the site without parental supervision.
The following rules are to ensure that this site is easy to read and a joy to access. If you are like me, one doesn’t always have time to read long-winded explanations and theories, thus, everything on this site is limited in its length. If something can’t be said and explained in the space allowed, its best kept off this site.
General Rules for comments, blog posts, and articles:
- Always be polite and use clean language
- Never attack any individual – be respectful of one another
- One can disagree with someone’s view, but never condemn
- Any topic can be discussed, but clean, decent language is to be used always
- Keep entries short
In other words, remember these “three golden rules”:
- Be positive; don’t aggrieve your fellow man. Leviticus 25:17
- Remember that man is created in the image of God. Genesis 1:27
- Love your neighbor as yourself. Leviticus 19:18.